Submit A Rebate At Discount Tire
About Discount Tire
Discount Tire is a tire and wheel retailer which is based in the United States. It is the largest independent tire retailer in the U.S. It was founded in 1960 and now it has over 800 locations in the United States.
About the Discount Tire Rebate Center
The Discount Tire Rebate Center is the place where you submit a rebate or claim a rebate on tires or other products you have bought from a Discount Tire location. The Discount Tire Rebate Center also provides other services related to rebates such as a rebate status check service.
By submitting a rebate at Discount Tire Rebate Center, you do not need to go to the Discount Tire location at which bought the product to wait for your turn to submit your rebate during their business hours. You can save much time and energy by submitting your rebate online.
How Can You Submit A Rebate At Discount Tire Rebate Center?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A device with internet access.
- You must have bought products from Discount Tire and still have your invoice.
- Go to the Discount Tire Rebate Center at https://dtc.rebatepromotions.com/.
- Enter the offer code which you can find on your invoice into the required box.
- Enter your invoice number which you can find on your invoice into the required box, choose the transaction date from the drop-down menu, enter your phone number which is the one listed in the customer information section into the required box, and then click on the button marked "Next".
- Follow instructions to finish the submission process. Then you just wait and then they will contact you.
- If you have any questions or problems, you can go to the Discount Tire Rebate Center FAQ page at https://dtc.rebatepromotions.com/faq.