About Dollar Tree
Founded in 1986, Dollar Tree is a chain of discount variety stores which is based in the United States. It is a Fortune 500 company, with over 4000 stores in 48 states in the United States. The items sold in Dollar Tree stores are＄1 or less and the Dollar Tree stores are supported by a nationwide logistics network of nine distribution centers, which makes their services more consistent and satisfactory.
About Dollar Tree Customer Survey
The Dollar Tree Customer Survey is a customer feedback questionnaire created by Dollar Tree to measure how their customers feel about the products and services they offer. The survey is conducted online. Dollar Tree Customers can participate in the survey to give their comments to help Dollar Tree to improve.
By taking part in the Dollar Tree Customer Survey, you can express your satisfaction or complaints about the products and services you have received from the Dollar Tree store at which you shopped. After finishing the survey, you are eligible to enter the sweepstakes to win an iPod or $1,000 cash. It just takes a few minutes to complete the survey and you can do it whenever and wherever you want that has a computer with internet access.
How To Take Part In The Dollar Tree Customer Survey To Win $1,000 Cash?Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A device with internet access.
- A sales receipt from the last time you were at a Dollar Tree location.
- Go to the Dollar Tree Customer Survey website at http://ww11.empathica.com/sxml/DollarTreeCombined/DollarTree/custsurvey.jsp
- Choose your preferred language, click on the relative button to continue.
- Enter the survey code found on your receipt, and click on the green "NEXT" button to continue.
- Rate your satisfaction about your visit at Dollar Tree and click on the "NEXT" button to continue.
- Check on the "Yes" if you want to enter into a sweepstakes, and click on the "NEXT" button.
- Enter your basic contact information and click on the "NEXT" button.
- For the rules of sweepstakes, you can go to this website at http://ww11.empathica.com/sxml/DollarTreeCombined/DollarTree/rules/rules.htm for more details.