About Dish Network
Founded in 1980, Dish Network, officially known as Dish Network Corporation, is the second largest pay TV provider in the United States providing direct broadcast satellite service, including satellite television, audio programming, and interactive television services to their customers. With 24,500 employees, Dish Network serves over 14 million commercial and residential customers in the United States.
About Dish Network Online ID
The Dish Network Online ID allows Dish Network customers to manage their Dish Network account online in a way that provides more convenient service to their customers.
If you create an online ID at Dish Network, you can view your profile, your billing, your programming, your appointments, your shipments, you pay-per-view certificate, your referrals, your offers and your locks. You can also refer your friends, order pay-per-view programming, and order from the store. The best thing is that you can get all these services online whenever and wherever you want and it is totally at your own convenience.
How To Create An Online ID At DISH Network To Manage Your Bill?Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A device with internet access.
- You need to be a Dish Network customer.
- Go to the Dish Network My Account website at https://customersupport.dishnetwork.com/customercare/usermanagement/prepLoginAccountMaintenance.do?flow=acctMaint.
- Click on the link marked "Create Online ID".
- Enter your 16-digit account number which you can find on your bill or in your sales confirmation email or your 10-digit receiver number which you can find on the system info screen (press menu twice on your remote control) into the required boxes and then click on the red button marked "Continue".
- Follow instructions to finish the whole process and then you can use their online services.
- If you have any questions or problems, you can go to the Dish Network Help page at http://www.dishnetwork.com/SupportSection/manuals