About the Canadian Tire Corporation, Ltd.
Canadian Tire Corporation, Ltd., founded in 1922, is one of the Canada's largest publicly traded companies and one of the nation's most trusted brands. The company operates an inter-related network business providing products in automotive, living, fixing, playing, apparel and financial services. Canadian Tire Financial Services is the financial services arm of the company. The division operates a bank under Canada's Bank Act and has expanded to additional credit and loan fields.
About the Canadian Tire Credit Card
The Canadian Tire Credit Card is issued to the Canadian Tire customers by Canadian Tire Financial Services. The card allows Canadian Tire customers to have one more payment option and enjoy extra benefits from the Canadian Tire. With worldwide acceptance and no annual fee, The Canadian Tire Credit Card can bring lots of convenience to its cardholders.
You need to activate your new Canadian Tire credit card before you can use it. After you have activated your card, you can earn Canadian Tire "Money" rewards everywhere you shop, get even more rewards at Canadian Tire stores and redeem instantly at Canadian Tire. You can also get exclusive bonuses only for card members.
How to Activate a Canadian Tire Credit Card Online?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A Canadian Tire Credit Card with a security card.
- Your personal information to verify your identity.
- Go to the Canadian Tire Online Card Activation website at: https://www.ctfs.com/Activate.
- Enter your credit card number and 3-digit security code, which can be found on the back of the card, and then click on the button marked "Continue" to go to the next step.
- Enter your personal information to verify your identity.
- Create a Personal Identification Number (PIN) to protect your account.
- For further information, refer to the Canadian Tire Financial Services FAQs at: https://www.ctfs.com/FAQs.
If you are a Canadian Tire loyal customer, it is quite a wise decision to hold a Canadian Tire credit card. You never know how many extra rewards and benefits the card will bring to you.