Costco, officially known as the Costco Wholesale Corporation, is the largest membership warehouse club chain in the United States. It is the third-largest retailer in the United States and the ninth largest in the world. It was founded in 1983 and now it has nearly 600 locations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, UK, Japan, Taiwan, Korea, Puerto Rico and Austrilia.
About TALX Paperless Pay
TALX is a company which provides information gathering and distribution services, including The Work Number, UC Express, and other HRrelated employer services including W-2 Management, I-9 Management, Tax Credit and Incentive Management, and Online Paperless Pay and so on. TALX Paperless Pay is a workforce solution for employers.
By using TALX Paperless Pay, you save paper and employee checks never get lost, because they are deposited directly into employees’ bank accounts. For Costco employers, you can easily get access to Costco payroll information. It is easy, fast and convenient.
How can you use TALX Paperless Pay to access Costco payroll information?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to be a TALX customer and you need to have your employer code handy.
- Go to TALX Paperless Pay Login website at https://paperlesspay.talx.com/PreAuthenticated/EnterEmployerCode.aspx.
- Enter your employer code into the required box and then click on the button marked “Continue”.
- You will be directed to the employer login page. Follow instructions to complete the login process and then you can gain access to Costco payroll information.
- For more information about TALX, you can go to its website at http://www.talx.com/index.asp
TALX Paperless Pay is an environmentally friendly workforce solution. It is part of a paperless office trend that is becoming increasingly widespread. More and more employers should use this way to make payments to their employees.