About the Costa Coffee.
Costa Coffee was founded by Sergio and Bruno Costa in 1971, headquartered in Dunstable, England, United Kingdom. It is the largest coffeehouse chain in the United Kingdom, and it also provides services in South Asia, China, Middle East, Central and Eastern Europe. The main products are hot drinks, particularly coffee, small snacks and soft drinks. Its parent company is Whitbread.
About the Costa Coffee Club
The Costa Coffee Club is used to gather Costa coffee lovers together and offer opportunities to show gratitude to customers. There are some rewarding things for you in return for your love to Costa coffee. It's free to join the Costa Coffee Club, just come and enjoy the food and drink you love.
By registering for the Costa Coffee Club you can get 100 free bonus points, which will help you get a free coffee. What's more, you can access your account in a minute and manage it online easily. You can make your card safe against loss or theft, and you can get your card balance statements and Costa Coffee promotional offers, competitions, news and updates promptly through your email.
How to register for Costa Coffee Club?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A Coffee Club card number.
- A valid email address.
- Go to the Costa Coffee Club website at: http://www.costa.co.uk/card, then click on the button marked "Register Now".
- Enter your email address and Coffee Club card number into the required fields.
- Enter your personal information, address information and contact information as required.
- Confirm that you are at least 14 years of age.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions of Use, then click on the button marked "Create Account".
- For further information, refer to the Costa Coffee Club FAQs website at: https://wwws-uk1.givex.com/cws/costa_sc/consumer/main/home.py?_FUNCTION_:faq.
If you register for Costa Coffee Club, you can get the rewarding things in return for your love to Costa Coffee. It's an easy way to join it and it's free.