Manage a BP credit card at Chase Online
About Chase Online
Chase Online is the online account management services section of Chase, also known as JP Morgan Chase Bank, N.A., which is one of the four largest banks in the United States. With over two hundred years of experience in the banking and investment industry, Chase is one of the most trusted names in finance.
About signing up for Chase Online to manage a BP credit card
If you have just received a new BP credit card issued by Chase, then you may sign up for Chase Online to make management of your credit card account more convenient. The sign up process only takes a few minutes and all of your information is securely held in the strictest confidence.
The primary benefit to managing your BP credit card using Chase Online is the ease and convenience of being able to pay your BP credit card bill over the internet, as well as the ability to monitor and review your account anytime you like. You can also keep all your account information current and correct as well as alter your card preferences to make it a better fit for you by changing your bill due date or applying for an increased line of credit.
How can you sign up for Chase Online to manage a BP credit card?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A BP credit card account.
- Go to the BP Credit Card webpage on the Chase website at: www.chase.com/bp.
- Click on the link marked, "Sign up now!" under the section labeled, "Sign Up."
- Select your account type, account number and Social Security Number into the required fields, then choose a User ID of 8-32 characters in length, containing at least one letter and one number.
- Choose an identification code for your account.
- Select a password for your account.
- Read through the legal agreement and then indicate that you have read, understood and agreed to the legal agreement.
- Select and indicate services for your account.
- Confirm that all of your account information is complete and correct to finish the sign up process.
- For further information about Chase Online, please consult the Chase Online information page at: www.chase.com/index.jsp?pg_name=ccpmapp/shared/marketing/page/Chase_Online_Access.
If you have just received a brand new BP credit card then you really ought to consider signing up for Chase Online, so that you can manage your credit card account over the internet. It’s a lot easier and more convenient than having to call up some number and waiting on hold to talk to a real human being just to check on something in your statement. Try it out today!