Get BT Broadband Remote Support to Solve Problem
About the BT Group plc.
BT Group plc. was founded by William Cooke and John Ricardo in 1846, headquartered in BT Centre, London, United Kingdom. It is a global telecommunications services company, the predecessors are Electric Telegraph Company and Post Office Telecommunications. BT Broadband is a broadband internet product offered by this company.
About the Remote Support
BT Broadband Remote Support provides a service for you to get a quick solution to a technical problem. There is a support team, and the member of support team can see your desktop and remote-control your mouse and keyboard through a live remote-assistance tool in order to help you find out the solution.
By getting BT Broadband Remote Support, you can solve the technical problem quickly and promptly without wasting too much time and energy. What's more, you are still in full control of your computer and you can end this service at any time.
How to Get BT Broadband Remote Support?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- An unique connection code.
- A computer with internet access.
- Go to the BT Broadband Remote Support website at: http://www.bt.com/gta.
- Enter the code you get from your support representative by phone in the required field and then click on the button marked "Continue".
- You should download a small virus-free plug-in as required.
- Your support representative can see your screen and remote-control your mouse and keyboard with your permission.
- You always have overriding control of your computer, and you can end this service at any time.
- For further information, refer to the BT Broadband Remote Support FAQ at: https://www.gotoassist.com/smartpage/englishFaq.tmpl?page=bt-consumer.
If you get BT Broadband Remote Support, you can solve the technical problem quickly and promptly, the Remote Support service of BT Broadband would help you in an easy way.