About British Gas
British Gas is the leading supplier of gas and electricity to the people of the United Kingdom. They provide installation and maintenance of central heating and gas equipment. They are also involved in providing environmentally-friendly and energy-efficient heating products and appliances.
About making British Gas payments online.
British Gas offers online services allowing British Gas customers to view their regular heating bills and make payments over the internet. The process of making payments is easy to do and getting started only takes a few minutes.
Making a British Gas payment online you will save yourself time and trouble. Instead of sending your message through the post and possibly missing your payment deadline, you can make your payment instantly from the convenience of your own computer.
How can you make a British Gas payment online?Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A bank or credit card that can make payments online.
- Your customer reference number.
- You must be a British Gas customer.
- Go to the British Gas online payment website at: www.britishgas.co.uk/paymybill
- If you don't have an online account, check "No, I need to register for an online account". Enter your email address and confirm in the required filed, and click on the green button marked "Create online account" to continue.
- Complete your details including your title, name, customer reference number or HomeCare number.
- Choose your method of payment and enter your payment and billing information.
- Review your payment summary information and confirm that it is correct and complete.
- After making your payment, you will receive a confirmation that your payment has been received and credited to your account.