About British Gas
British Gas plc is a private gas supplier in the United Kingdom. Firstly founded in 1986 as BG plc and Centrica, it was once the monopoly gas supplier in UK. It has mainly 5 divisions, namely Public Gas Supply, Contract Trading, Transco, Energy Centers, and Services. It supplies gas, electricity, and home repair services to millions of customers in England, Wales, and Scotland.
About British Gas Online Meter Reading
British Gas Online Meter Reading is an online service provided by British Gas for its customers to read their meters on their own, and submit the meter readings online to the system of British Gas. With access to the internet, any customer of British Gas can submit their meter reading online whenever necessary or whenever they like.
By visiting the webpage of Online Meter Reading at the website of British Gas and reading the instructions, one will find it much easy and time-saving to submit their meter reading online. Gas meters and electricity meters can all be submitted online, which may include digital metric meter, digital imperial meter, dial meter, single rate digital meter, and two rater digital meter.
How Can You Submit A Meter Reading Online At British Gas?Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- You need to be a customer of British Gas.
- You need to have access to the internet.
- You need to have your British Gas customer reference number.
- Visit the webpage of British Gas Online Meter Reading at: http://www.britishgas.co.uk/leavearead
- First, you need to log in.
- Enter your British Gas customer reference number with your name, telephone number and email address.
- Select your telephone type in the drop-down list and click "Next".
- Enter your meter reading and confirm your submission by click "Submit", and then you have finished the submission of your meter reading.
- If you want to know more about the services provided by British Gas, you can get to Contact Us website at: https://www.britishgas.co.uk/Help_Advice/ContactUs/.