About British Gas
British Gas is a part of the Centrica Group and a British-owned corporation, providing the best value energy, electricity and the highest quality services expertise to millions of consumers in England, Scotland and Wales across the United Kingdom.
About British Gas Boiler Annual Service Visit
British Gas Boiler Annual Service Visit will offer you an annual service or maintenance inspection on your boiler at your home, so that you need not worry about whether your boiler should be replaced or repaired. If it does need replacement or repair, the expert engineers of British Gas will let you know.
To book a British Gas Boiler Annual Service Visit online, you need register for an online account at the website of British Gas. Once you have registered, you can submit your meter reading, making British Gas know what’s going on with your implements. You can go paperless and pay your bill online. What's more, you can book an engineer or service visit online, fixing a date that suits you the most. However, there is no option to book your annual service, when it’s not yet due. You can book your gas annual service from one month before its due date.
How to book a British Gas Boiler Annual Service Visit online?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- Your Consumer Reference Number.
- Go to the website of British Gas Boiler Annual Service Visit at http://www.britishgas.co.uk/booking
- Enter your Consumer Reference Number which you can find at the top right of any bill or letter you have received from British Gas and postcode, click "Continue".
- Follow the instructions to finish the simple online registration.
- For further help or advice, you can go to the Help & Advice website of British Gas at https://www.britishgas.co.uk/HelpAndAdvice/LookUp/.
It is very easy for you to register for an online account at British Gas, then you can book the expert engineers to make the annual inspection. Come now!