About City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council
City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council is the local council of the city of Bradford, which is a local government district of West Yorkshire in England with the status of a city and metropolitan borough. It was created in 1974 to govern the whole metropolitan district of the city of Bradford. Within the council there are 90 seats, which is divided among the 30 wards of the city, with each ward electing 3 Councilors.
About Bradford Metropolitan District Council Online Payment
Bradford Metropolitan District Council Online Payment is an online service accessible to all residents of Bradford, with the support from Bradford Metropolitan District Council. At the website of it, citizens of Bradford can pay their Council Tax, Mortgage Accounts, Business Rates, Housing Rent for Incommunities and Miscellaneous or Sundry Accounts.
Maestro, Solo, Visa and Delta Debit Card are accepted at the website. With your Debit Card Details, your Council Tax Reference Number, Housing Rent Account Number, Mortgage Account Reference Number, or other Accounts Invoice Number, you can make online payment anytime you would like to, which will surely save much time for the residents and the council officials.
How can you pay online at Bradford Metropolitan District Council website?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- You need to provide your Council Tax Reference Number, or Housing Rent Account Number, or Mortgage Rent Account Reference Number, or other Account Invoice Number according to the payment you want to make online.
- You need to supply your Debit Card Details.
- You need to have access to the internet.
- Visit the website of Bradford Metropolitan District Council Online Payment at: http://www.bradford.gov.uk/debitcardpayments
- Click "Continue".
- In the new page, select the payment you want to make in the drop-down menu, and enter the Council Reference Number and the amount you need to pay.
- Enter your name, email address, and telephone number and click "Continue".
- Finish the online payment with your Debit Card.
- If you still have any questions, you can find help at: http://www.bradford.gov.uk/bmdc/help
At the website of Bradford Metropolitan District Council, you can now make online payment for Council Tax, Business Rates, Mortgage Accounts and Miscellaneous/Sundry Accounts as well as Housing Rent for Incommunities with your Debit Card as long as you have access to the internet.