About the BI-LO
BI-LO, headquartered in Mauldin, South Carolina, is a supermarket chain serving its customers with high-quality and lowest-price products and excellent service since 1961. As a leading regional supermarket brand, the company operates more than 200 locations in the southeast of America and employs about 17,000 employers in total.
About the BI-LO Customer Experience Survey
To collect feedbacks from customers, BI-LO conducts an online customer experience survey at its website. All U.S. legal residents at 18 years of age or older are welcomed to take part in the survey. The survey is easy and should take you about 5 minutes to complete.
Tell BI-LO what you feel about shopping at BI-LO, you will get a chance to win a monthly sweepstakes for a US$250 gift card.
How to Take Part in BI-LO Customer Experience Survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A BI-LO receipt with a survey code printed on it.
- Go to the BI-LO Customer Experience Survey website at: http://www.bi-lo.com/surveys
- Enter the survey code printed on your receipt, and then click the button marked "Take Survey" to continue.
- Answer all the questions according to your shopping experience at BI-LO to complete the survey.
- At the end of the survey, you will get a chance to enter the "Sweepstakes".
- For further information, refer to the BI-LO Customer Experience Survey Sweepstakes Rules at: http://www.yourfeedback.to/bilo/Bi-Lo%20Sweepstakes%20Rules.pdf
If you like shopping at BI-LO, or if you would like to share your experience at BI-LO, don't hesitate to participate in the BI-LO Customer Experience Survey. A 5-minute survey can give you an opportunity to win a US$250 gift card. Good luck!