AT&T is a multinational telecommunications corporation which is based in the United States. It was founded in 1983 and it offers services and products, including fixed line and mobile telephony, broadband and fixed-line internet services and digital television. It is the largest provider of mobile telephony and fixed telephony in the United States.
MyAT&T is the AT&T online account management system which allows AT&T registered customers to transfer their billing responsibility, transfer their service and handle other business like review and pay your bill, check minutes and data usage, upgrade to a new phone and change your rate plan and so on.
By signing up for MyAT&T, you can manage your AT&T account, including transferring your service, reviewing and paying your bill and enjoying other services, whenever and wherever you want. It is easy, quick and convenient.
How can you sign up for myAT&T to transfer your service?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to be an AT&T customer.
- Go to myAT&T website at https://www.att.com/olam/loginAction.olamexecute?target=ToS and click on the button marked “Register”.
- Select your account type from the drop-down menu, enter your account number into the required box, and then click on the button marked “Continue”.
- Follow instructions to complete the registration process.
- If you need help, you can go to the support page of AT&T at http://www.att.com/esupport/index.jsp?gnLinkId=p3002
MyAT&T is really a helpful and convenient way to manage your AT&T account easily and quickly. If you are an AT&T customer, you should try it to save yourself some time and energy.