AT&T is a leading American multinational telecommunication services provider, which provides cell phones, wireless, U-verse, digital TV, high speed internet, DSL, home phone services and more to over 96 million mobile customers in the world. It is the largest mobile telephony and fixed telephony provider in the United States.
About AT&T Online Account Management
www.att.com/mywireless is the website of AT&T Online Account Management portal. If you are AT&T users, you can go to this online portal to manage your AT&T account online. Registration is very simple and will only take you a few minutes to complete. All you need to provide is your AT&T account number. You can select your AT&T account types from wireless, AT&T U-verse and phone & Internet, then enter your account number and password to login to your account.
Once you sign up for AT&T Online Account Management portal, you can login to manage your account online conveniently, to view and pay your bill, upgrade to a new phone, check minutes and data usage, and change your rate plan online.
How to register for my AT&T Online Account Management?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- Your valid AT&T account number.
- Go to AT&T Online Account Management website at: www.att.com/mywireless, and click on the button marked, "Register".
- Select the type of wireless account you'd like to register, enter your wireless number, and then click on the button marked, "Continue." Wireless account types for you to choose include U-verse member ID, U-verse account, Internet account, Small Business account and Home phone account.
- Follow instructions to complete registration process.
- If you need any help during registration process, you can call AT&T Web Assistance Center 1.800.331.0500.
If you are using AT&T services, register for AT&T online account management, you can view and pay your bill, upgrade to a new phone, check minutes and data usage, and change your rate plan online. And, it’s free!