AT&T is an international telecommunications corporation which is based in the United States. It was founded in 1983 and now it is the second largest provider of mobile telephony and fixed telephony in the United States. The products and services of AT&T include fixed line and mobile telephony, broadband and fixed-line internet services, and digital television.
About AT&T Online Billing
AT&T provides convenient online billing services for their customers. The AT&T customers can sign up for online billing at the AT&T website. The AT&T online billing service offers two simple ways to get flexibility and control over how one’s monthly bill is paid.
By signing up for AT&T online billing, you can use the online billing services mentioned above whenever and wherever you want to. It is totally at your own convenience. What is more, the signup process is simple, easy and fast.
How to sign up for AT&T online billing to pay bills online?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to be an AT&T customer and you need to have a credit or debit card which can make online payments.
- Go to the AT&T billing & account support website at www.att.com/billing and then click on the link marked “View/pay bill” at the right of the website.
- Click on the link marked “Sign Up for AT&T Online Billing”.
- Enter your name, address, city, state, zip code, phone number, and email address into the required boxes, confirm the email address, tick the box if you want to receive other offers from AT&T, and then click on the button marked “Continue”.
- Follow instructions to finish the signup process and then you can pay your bills online.
- If you need help, you can go to their help page at http://www.att.com/esupport/billAndAccount.jsp?view=combine
The AT&T online billing is a really helpful and useful service for AT&T customers. You can sign up and then enjoy the great convenience it makes available to you.