Established in 1980s, Anthem, as the short name for Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield, is one of the most influential insurance providers in US. From 1993 to 2008, Anthem has undergone a number of mergers and acquisitions and has generated vast economic advantages with around 800,000 customers in US. Anthem is committed to high-level care provision and community health improvement.
About Anthem Online Account
Anthem now provides online services to their customers. This sort of service allows registered customers to manage accounts online whenever and wherever they want to. The online services include plan and benefit information check, status of claim inquiry and doctor or hospital search.
By registering in Anthem, you can manage your Anthem account online whenever and wherever it is convenient for you. Instead of making calls or writing emails to the company, you can check the information you need directly and securely on the internet at your own convenience. It can also help you search the suitable doctors or hospitals in a more efficient way in emergency events.
How can you register an Online Account at Anthem.com?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- An Anthem member ID number.
- Go to the Anthem website at: www.anthem.com
- Click the button marked "Register Now" on the right top of the web page.
- Enter your member ID number, name, birthday and verification code into the required fields and then click on the button marked, “Save & Continue.”
- Follow instructions to complete the registration process.
- For further information, refer to Anthem FAQ at: http://www.anthem.com/health-insurance/customer-care/faq
Anthem provides convenient online services for registered customers. If you are an Anthem account, you should register an online account to make use of these services.