Founded in 1994, Amazon is the world’s biggest and most successful online retailer. Originally created to sell books over the internet, Amazon has gradually broadened their product range to include virtually everything that can be sent through the mail or internet, from DVDs and mp3s to electronics, toys, apparel, furniture and more. They also produce the world’s most popular electronic reader, the Kindle.
About the Amazon.com Store Card
The Amazon.com Store Card is a credit card issued by GE Capital Retail Bank. The card may be used to finance purchases from Amazon through several different financing offers with payment terms ranging from six to 24 months. Cardholders can browse through products on Amazon that are eligible for exclusive financing offers. The sign-up process is quite simple and you can get approved for credit is just three short steps.
Getting an Amazon.com Store Card is easy to do and you can get approved and start shopping within only thirty seconds of applying for your card. This is a secure card and card-holders are guaranteed against fraud. What’s more, by applying for your card, you will receive a $10 gift card absolutely free. This card will be automatically credited to your account.
How can you apply for an Amazon.com Store Card?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A bank or credit card that can make payments online.
- A permanent mailing address.
- Go to www.amazon.com/storecard and click on the orange button marked, “Apply Now”.
- Enter your email address and indicate whether or not you are a new customer and then click on the button marked, “Sign in using our secure server.”
- If you are a new customer, enter your name, email address and create a password and then click on the button marked, “Create account.”
- Complete the Amazon.com Store Card application by entering in your personal and payment information as directed and then proceeding to the next step.
- After completing and submitting your application, you will receive your decision. If you are approved for a card, the card will automatically be added to you Amazon account and you may now begin shopping with your new card.
- If you have any further questions about the Amazon.com Store Card, please refer to their FAQ at: www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=help_search_1-1?ie=UTF8&nodeId=700576&qid=1327636190&sr=1-1
If you are a big fan of shopping for your favorite books, movies, electronics and more from Amazon, and you make a lot of regular purchases, then you might want to apply for their Amazon.com Store Card, which is a credit card. It’s easy to apply for and the terms are relatively decent.