About Air Miles
Air Miles is a group of frequent flyer customer rewards programs that all cooperate with each other. These programs operate in Canada, the United Kingdom, Spain, and in some countries in the Middle East. By spending money at participating businesses, customers that are in the Air Miles rewards program can earn rewards miles that can be put towards getting a free flight from a participating airline.
About BMO Gold AIR MILES MasterCard
The BMO AIR MILES MasterCard is a credit card issued the Bank of Montreal in Canada and is backed by the MasterCard credit card corporation. By using this card to make purchases, cardholders will earn 1 rewards air mile or every 15 dollars spent. The interest rate for this card is 19.5% and there is a $99 annual fee.
The major benefit of a BMO Gold AIR MILES MasterCard is that not only do you get 1 rewards air mile for every 15 dollars you spend, you get a 25% discount on the number of rewards air miles required to get a free Air Miles flight anywhere that their participating airlines fly. You will also get 150 free air miles when you make your very first purchase with this credit card.
How can you apply for a BMO Gold AIR MILES MasterCard to get 25% discount?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You must be an adult, permanent resident of the Canada.
- You must know your gross monthly income before taxes.
- Go to the AirMiles website at: www.airmiles.ca/travel and click on the button marked, “Learn More,” in the box on the right labeled, “Get 25% off AIR MILES flights with the BMO Gold AIR MILES MasterCard.”
- Read through the introductory information and then click on the button marked , “Apply now.”
- Read the information on the Bank of Montreal application page and then click on the button marked, “Apply Now.”
- Tick the boxes to indicate which card features you want and then click on the button marked, “Continue.”
- Enter your personal information into the required fields and then continue with the application process.
- Enter your financial information and then continue with the application process.
- Review the information you have entered and the complete your application.
- If you need more information about the BMO Gold AIR MILES MasterCard, please refer to the information page about this credit card at: www.airmiles.ca/arrow/EarnMilesWhenYouPaySponsorDetails?sponsorId=1120769020617&changeLocale=en_CA
If you are a Canadian that does a lot of flying, then the BMO Gold AIR MILES MasterCard may be the right credit card for you. You get 150 rewards miles the first time you use the card and you get a big discount on the number of miles required to get a free flight.