About ACME Markets
ACME Markets Inc. was first established in 1891 in South Philadelphia, and from the very beginning emphasized quality products, low prices and friendly service. Now it is a supermarket chain with 116 stores across the United States and more than 13,000 associates.
About ACME Markets Survey
ACME Markets Survey is a program launched by ACME to collect the information of the attitudes of its customers towards the products and services it offers, so to promote the related improvement according to the candid feedback and make itself more attractive and popular among the people.
To participate in the ACME Markets Survey, you will have the chance to win $100 in the weekly drawing of ACME Markets to show their appreciation for your candid feedback as well as your time. You can tell about your purchasing experience in ACME Markets and the advantages or disadvantages through the whole process. What’s more, you can give your own comment on the quality of the products and the services it offered or any other related suggestions so to make your next visit more enjoyable.
How to take part in ACME Markets Survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- Your ACME Markets receipt.
- Go to the website of ACME Markets Survey at http://www.acmelistens.com, and click the “Begin Survey” button.
- Enter the identifying code displayed in the image and click “Next”.
- Enter the code on your receipt and click “Next”.
- Follow the instructions to finish the survey.
It will take you only several minutes to finish the ACME Markets Survey at the website and the you can get the opportunity to win $100. Take part in NOW!