About Verizon Wireless
Verizon Wireless is a division of Verizon Communications responsible for their mobile phone wireless network business. Verizon Wireless has 107.7 million customers, making it the largest wireless network provider in the United States. Verizon is one of the largest global broadband and telephony corporations in the world.
About Verizon Wireless help for mobile phones
Verizon Wireless provides online technical support and user help for those Verizon Wireless subscribers that require assistance with their mobile phones. This service is free and can be accessed over the internet.
If you are having trouble using your Verizon Wireless service on virtually any wireless device that you may have whether it be a smart phone, mobile phone, or other mobile device, then you can get vital assistance by going online to Verizon Wireless’ online help website. This website can be accessed for no cost at all and is available anytime you need it.
How can you get help from Verizon Wireless for a mobile phone?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A smart phone, mobile phone or other mobile device.
- You must be a Verizon Wireless Subscriber.
- Go to the Verizon Wireless help website for mobile phone customers at: support.vzw.com/phones.
- Click on the type of device that you have by selecting from the menu. You can filter the search for your device either by brand or model.
- After you select your device from the list, click on the button marked, “Ok.”
- Find the type of help, support or advice that you need by either reviewing the Device Manual, Community Advice, or advice about using your device.
- If you cannot find the help or support you are looking for, please go to the Verizon Wireless Contact webpage to contact Verizon Wireless at: support.verizonwireless.com/contact_us.
If you are having trouble with your mobile phone, smart phone or other mobile device and you are a Verizon Wireless subscriber, but you don’t want to spend a lot of time on the phone with tech support, why not get help online? Verizon Wireless has a special help and support page on their website that you can use anytime!