Register ADP iPay Statements to check income online
About ADP ADP (Automatic Data Processing) is a human resource outsourcing corporation and is among Forbes' Top 100 Most Innovative Companies. ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions, for companies of all types and sizes. In addition, ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions in the world. ADP’s success lies in its commitment to product leadership, world class service and in becoming an employer of choice. About ADP iPay Statements ADP iPay Statement is an online service provided by ADP. This service makes it possible for its customers to access their payroll payment statements anytime they want. Thus, employees will not have to wait for paper-form checks from their employers before they file their taxes. If you register with ADP iPay Statement, you will be able to access your income information online and don't have to wait for your employer to send you related forms and checks. All of this information can be accessed whenever and wherever you need. How can you register ADP iPay Statements? Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access, and a Registration Pass Code from your employer.
- Go to ADP iPay Statement Login website at: https://ipay.adp.com/iPay/login.jsf, and click on "Register Now".
- Enter your registration code that you received from your employer or ADP, and click "Next".
- Fill in your personal information such as your name, Social Security number and birth date to verify your identity, and click on "Next".
- For further steps, such as get user ID and password, select security question, enter contact information, enter activation code, review and submit your account information, follow a list at: https://netsecure.adp.com/ilink/pub/ssr/index.jsp.