About Old Navy
Old Navy is an American chain of clothing stores operated by Gap. Inc. It provides latest fashions for Men's, Women's and Kids' and babies' at great prices.
About Old Navy Credit Card Online Account
Old Navy credit card is the credit card provided by Old Navy for its customers. For Old Navy credit cardholders, to manage your account is very easy. Go to Old Navy Credit Card center at http://eservice.oldnavy.com, register with your credit card number, then you can login to access cardholder account services, pay your bills, check your balance, check your Rewards, request a second card and more at any time you want.
Old Navy credit card prepares various benefits for its cardholders. Each dollar you spend at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic, Pipeline and Athleta gives you 5 bonus reward points, and each dollar you spend everywhere with your Old Navy credit card will gives you 1 points. You'll get $5 Reward Card for every 500 points you've earned. For more detail, refer to Old Navy Credit Card website at: http://oldnavy.gap.com/customerService/info.do?cid=44689&mlink=5151,3446303,5&clink=3446303
How does an Old Navy Credit Card holder register to manage his or her account?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- Be the primary Old Navy credit card holder.
- Your Old Navy Credit Card handy.
- Go to Old Navy Credit Card center website at: http://eservice.oldnavy.com and click on the button marked "Register".
- Enter your credit card number for verification, and then follow instructions to complete account registration process.
- Once you complete registration process, enter the User ID you created and password to access your account online.
- For further information, refer to Old Navy Credit Card website at: http://oldnavy.gap.com/customerService/info.do?cid=44689&mlink=5151,3446303,5&clink=3446303