MetLife, officially known as Metropolitan Life Insurance Company, is an insurance and finance company which is based in the United States. It was founded in 1868 and is among the largest global providers of insurance, annuities, and employee benefit programs in the world. MetLife has over 90 million customers in over 60 countries.
About MetLife Account
MetLife provides a convenient eservice for their customers. To get access to the eservice at MetLife, you need to register for an online MetLife account which will allows you to manage your account online whenever and wherever they need.
By registering for a MetLife account online, you can manage your account over the internet. Online management capabilities include transferring and allocating funds, executing withdrawals, reviewing and updating personal information, managing loans and much more. What is more, the registration is easy, fast and secure.
How to register for a MetLife account online?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to be a MetLife customer or a legally authorized representative of one.
- Go to the website of the MetLife eservice at eservice.metlife.com and then click on the button marked “Register Now”.
- Enter your first name, last name, social security number, date of birth and email address into the required boxes. All the information must be exactly the same as it appears on your statement. Select the product from the drop-down menu and enter the account/policy number into the required box. Then click on the button marked “Continue”.
- Follow instructions to complete the account registration process and then you can sign in to manage your account online.
- If you need help, you can go to the eservice FAQ page at https://sisc.eservice.metlife.com/open/custservframe.jsp?actorRole=C&franchiseBranding=&nextUrl=%2FNPM%3FolciEventID%3Dolci.custservhelp.click%26olciStateID%3Dolci.noauth.user.portal%26nextState%3Dolci.noauth.user.static.custserv.homepghelpcustserv%26franchiseBranding%3D%26actorRole%3D.
MetLife eservice is really a useful, helpful and convenient way to manage a MetLife account. All the best banks are offering online management services like this one.