About GE Capital Retail Bank
GE Capital Retail Bank, formerly called GE Money Bank, is the biggest retailer finance program provider in the world. It offers a wide range of consumer and business financial services to consumers, businesses and merchants. At the moment, GE Capital Retail Bank has over 130 million customers in 55 countries of the world.
About GapCard account
GapCard account is issued by GE Capital Retail Bank, aiming to provide various financial services to its cardholders. It takes just a few simple steps for a GapCard holder to register their account online so that they can enjoy a series of convenient services of GapCard.
After registration, GapCard members will be able to manage their account easily and quickly anytime at any place. They can pay their bills online, check their card balance, receive electronic statements, and check their rewards and so on.
How Can You Register To Manage Your GapCard Account Online?Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A GapCard account.
- A device with Internet access.
- Go to the homepage of GapCard account services at: http://eservice.gap.com, and click "Register & Activate" at the lower left of the web page.
- Enter your account number and click "Continue".
- Validate your account information.
- Set up security questions and choose your image.
- Finish the last step of "Account summary" as instructed by the website.
- For further information, please refer to the homepage of GapCard account services at: http://eservice.gap.com