About GE Capital Retail Bank
GE Capital Retail Bank, formerly called GE Money Bank, is the biggest retailer finance program provider in the world. It offers a wide range of consumer and business financial services to consumers, businesses and merchants. At the moment, GE Capital Retail Bank has over 130 million customers in 55 countries of the world.
About GapCard account
GapCard account is issued by GE Capital Retail Bank, aiming to provide various financial services to its card holders. It takes just a few simple steps for a GapCard holder to register their account online so that they can enjoy a series of convenient services of GapCard.
After registration, GapCard members will be able to manage their account easily and quickly anytime at any place. They can pay their bills online, check their card balance, receive electronic statements, check their rewards and so on.
How can a GapCard member register to manage his or her account online?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A GapCard account.
- A computer with Internet access.
- Go to the homepage of GapCard account services at: http://eservice.gap.com, and click on the button marked, "Register" at the lower left of the web page.
- Enter your account number and click on the button marked, "Continue".
- Validate your account information.
- Set up security questions and choose your image.
- Finish the last step of "Account summary" as instructed by the website.
- For further information, refer to the homepage of GapCard account services at: http://eservice.gap.com
If you want to enjoy the convenient online services of GapCard such as paying bills, viewing account information and checking rewards, register your GapCard account as soon as possible! The whole process is simple and takes just a few minutes.