About Thomson Airways
Thomson Airways, based in the UK, is the world’s biggest charter airlines. Unlike commercial airlines which focus on selling transportation to travelers by the seat, Thomson rents entire aircraft.
About Thomson Airways Advanced Passenger Information
Advanced Passenger Information is personal information, usually taken from a passport, about passengers traveling from one country to another that is then submitted to the Border Control or Customs agency of the country that one is visiting. Thomson Airlines has a way for passengers to supply this Advanced Passenger Information online at their own convenience.
Thomson Airways makes it easy for passengers traveling with them to submit all of the Advanced Passenger Information that is required by the Border Control agency of their destination country. Advanced Passenger Information is required by many countries to ensure national security.
How can you submit Advanced Passenger Information to Thomson Airways?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A Thomson Airways ticket or booking confirmation.
- A valid passport.
- Go to the Thomson Airways Advanced Passenger Information web page at: https://eapi.thomson.co.uk/eborders/login.jsp.
- Enter your booking reference from your ticket or booking confirmation, your last name and your departure date and then click on the button marked, "login."
- Enter the personal information required as prompted to complete the Advanced Passenger Information process. If you are traveling to the United States, this may include the address of the place where you will spend your first night.
- If you have any further questions about Advanced Passenger Information, consult the Thomson Airways information page at: http://www.thomson.co.uk/editorial/faqs/important-information/api-requirements.html
Providing the Advanced Passenger Information that is required by Border Control is easy with the online process provided by Thomson Airways.