Activate A Wells Fargo Credit Card Online
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo is the fourth largest bank in the United States, with revenues upwards of 93 billion dollars. They have branches and operations all around the world offering banking and financial services. In the United States alone, they have over 6,000 branch banks and 12,000 ATMs. They serve about 70 million customers worldwide.
About Activating A Wells Fargo Credit Card Online
If you have received a brand new credit card from Wells Fargo, you must activate it before you can start shopping with that card. Wells Fargo offers an online service that allows you to activate your new card over the internet. The process only takes a few minutes.
By activating your Wells Fargo credit card online you can avoid having to call a customer help center and waiting on hold just to get started with your card. The online card activation service is available every day, 24 hours a day. Just get online! All of you card account information is guaranteed to be kept safe on secure websites and servers.
How Can You Activate A Wells Fargo Credit Card Online?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A device with internet access.
- A credit card account with Wells Fargo and a new credit card.
- Go to the Wells Fargo Activate Your Card website at: www.wellsfargo.com/activate.
- If you have never used Wells Fargo online services before, click on the link marked, "Sign Up Now," next to the sentence marked "Don’t have a username and password?".
- Enter your Social Security Number, Account or ATM number and email address, then click on the blue button marked, "Continue."
- Complete the sign up process as directed, then sign in at the Activate Your Card website.
- Complete the card activation process as directed and then you can get started spending with your new card.
- For further information about Wells Fargo credit cards and online services, please consult their Customer Service page at: www.wellsfargo.com/help/faqs/credit_cards.