The Sun Holiday Online Booking
About The Sun
The Sun is a daily tabloid newspaper which is published in the United Kingdom. It is owned by News Corporation and was first published in 1964. Today, The Sun has the tenth-largest circulation of any newspaper in the world and the largest circulation of any daily newspaper in the United Kingdom. Its sister editions are published in Glasgow as The Scottish Sun and in Dublin as The Irish Sun.
About The Sun Holiday
The Sun provides holiday booking for customers. There are 342 parks in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, France, Spain, Italy, Holland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, and Croatia where they have holiday offers. The Sun also provides online holiday booking services for selected previous bookers who have received a Sun reference number through mail.
By booking The Sun holiday online, you do not need to send a letter through the mail to The Sun. You book the holiday online whenever and wherever it is convenient for you. It is simple, easy and fast.
How to book The Sun Holiday online?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to have received a Sun reference number by mail and have the number and the 10 code words from your Sun tokens handy.
- You need to have a valid email address and a credit or debit card which can make online payments.
- Go to The Sun holiday online booking website at www.ukholidaysinthesun.co.uk.
- Enter the Sun reference number you have received from The Sun into the required box.
- Enter the 10 code words which you can find on your Sun tokens into the required boxes.
- Enter your email address into the required box and then click on the button marked “BOOK NOW!”.
- Follow instructions to complete the online booking process.
- If you have any questions or problems, you can go to the FAQ page at http://www.sunholidaysfaqs.co.uk/.
If you have received a Sun reference number, you can go to book The Sun holiday online starting from £9.5 per person!