Pinger sign up for free unlimited texts
About the Pinger
Pinger, Inc. is a company in the United States that creates communication products like Apps of Textfree and Pinger DE for Apple platform such as iPhone, iPad, ipod touch. Their Apps also support Android system and web access. Pinger Apps make texting and talking free for users around the world.
About the Pinger Textfree Web
Pinger Textfree is a market-leading communication product created by Pinger, Inc. You can download this APP to your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and Android phone, and you can also access Pinger Textfree via Textfree Web at www.pinger.com/textfree. Using Pinger Textfree Web to send free unlimited texts is very easy and convenient, and you only need to sign up free at Pinger, create and login to your account. If you already have a personal Facebook, Twitter or Google account, you don't need to sign up again but can log into Pinger using your existing account directly.
With Pinger Textfree Web, you can send and receive free unlimited text messages from your computer. Once you login to your account, you can view your historical record of messages sent and received with Textfree within last 72 hours. You can even send and receive picture messages through your [email protected] address. It's very easy, convenient and free using Pinger Textfree Web.
How to sign up for Pinger to send free unlimited texts?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A supported web browser, including IE 8 and higher, Firefox 3.6 and higher, Chrome 6.0 and higher, or Safari 5.0 and higher.
- A user with US. contact number.
- Go to the Pinger Textfree website at: http://www.pinger.com/textfree.
- Cilck on "sign up FREE" blue button.
- Create your Textfree account by entering a username, password and providing your email address, and then click on "Create" button. You'll receive a welcome and verification email after you sign up. If you already have a personal Facebook, Twitter or Google account, you can log into Pinger using your existing account directly.
- Log into your account.
- Click the + button in the upper left of the page, enter your contact number or select a recent contact number from the drop down menu, and then click "OK". Type in the text box what you want to send, and then click "send" when you want.
- For further information, refer to the Pinger Textfree Web Help web page at: http://pinger.zendesk.com/entries/475490-looking-for-textfree-web.
If you want to send and receive free unlimited text messages from your computer, go to Pinger Textfree website, register and use Pinger Textfree Web to handle those messages. And, it’s free!