Use Muzy Photo Pile App to Collage Your Photos
Muzy is a platform for users to post and share their photos, texts, arts, videos. Muzy also offers all kinds of apps to help its users to improve their photos as they like. Users can collage, caption and draw pictures and can also post their own thoughts and creations on it so that people can make friends with people who have similar interests.
About the Muzy Photo Pile app
Muzy Photo Pile app is an app that helps users to create photo collage. You can add your photos from your facebook or your local disks and choose different shapes, different backgrounds, different photo sizes and photo spacings. You can collage photos with your imagination. And you can share your photo collage not only on Muzy, but also on your Facebook and Twitter.
Using Muzy Photo Pile app give you an easy and free access to visual creation. It does not require professional skills like Photoshop and does not take you too much time to make a perfect-looking photo.
How to use Muzy Photo Pile app to collage your photos?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- Photos you want to collage.
- Go to the Muzy Photo Pile app at: http://muzy.com/app/photo_pile?source=menu.
- Click the button "Add Photos" and click to choose one method (like Facebook, Google Image Upload etc.) to get some photos you want to collage.
- Select one shape you want to collage from the box.
- Select the background color, photo size, photo spacing as you like from the box.
- Write a title/note for the collage you make in the textbox.
- Click the button "Post" and tick to share on Facebook or Twitter.
If you want to collage your photo into different shapes as you like, you can choose Muzy Photo Pile app to make wonderful photo collage like professional photographer. It's quite easy to use this app.