Find a Job with the Help of PSC Easily and Quickly
About Public Service Commission of Canada
The Public Service Commission of Canada (PSC) is an independent government agency which is tasked with ensuring that Canadian public service hiring practices are fair, impartial and representative of all Canadians, and that both official languages, English and French are protected in the public service. To do this, the commission conducts audits, investigations and issues directives.
About Job Service at Public Service Commission of Canada
The Public Service Commission of Canada provides job services for all Canadians. The services include job search, job alert, and career explorer and job application instructions and so on.
By visiting the website of Public Service Commission of Canada, you can sign up for a PSRS account, search for available jobs and apply for jobs. You just follow instructions to do it online, which is easy and convenient.
How to find a job with the help of Public Service Commission of Canada?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to be a legal resident of Canada and have a valid email address.
- Go to the website of Public Service Commission of Canada at www.jobs.gc.ca.
- Choose the language of the website. Take English as an example. Click on the button marked “English”.
- Click on the link marked “Sign in”.
- Click on the link marked “create an account”.
- Enter your email address into the required box, confirm it, create a password, confirm the password, choose a hint question and answer it, and then click on the button marked “Continue”.
- Follow instructions to complete the account registration process and then you can search for jobs that are available.
- Enter the job title key words and job location into the required boxes and then click on the button marked “Quick search”. Or click on the button marked “Advanced Search” to narrow down your search results.
- The search results will appear on the screen. Click on the button marked “Apply on-line” and then follow instructions to complete the job application process.
- For more detailed guide, see http://jobs-emplois.gc.ca/centres/ref-guide-eng.htm. And if you have any questions or problems, you can go to Public Service Commission of Canada FAQ page at http://jobs-emplois.gc.ca/centres/faq-eng.htm.
The Public Service Commission of Canada is really a useful and helpful agency for Canadians. The job services it provides are convenient and comprehensive.