Track an EMS Parcel Online Conveniently
EMS stands for Express Mail Service, and is a cooperation among post offices around the world. An international EMS parcel is delivered in cooperation of two or more EMS members. For example, an EMS parcel from China to the United States is first delivered inside China by China Post, then it is handed to USPS to finish the delivery inside the United States.
About EMS Tracking
Like most express couriers, EMS provides online parcel tracking. You can find many useful information from online parcel tracking, such as the latest location and status of your parcel.
Besides figuring out where the parcel is, you can also judge by yourself if there is anything wrong. Normally, a new tracking record shows up in less than 24 hours from the one before. If you find that no tracking record shows up for a couple of days, it is a sign of something going wrong, and you are suggested to contact the courier at such circumstance.
How to Track an EMS Parcel?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- You need to have access to the internet.
- You need to have a tracking number to identify your parcel. If you do not have it, ask your sender.
- Go to the website of EMS Tracking.
- Enter your EMS tracking number into the box, then click on the button marked "track".
- Enter the four character verification code into the box, then click on the button marked "track".
- Detailed delivery information of your parcel will show up, together with a map showing the latest location of your parcel.
- If you have any question, please refer to the FAQ page.
If you are waiting for an EMS parcel to arrive, or have sent one and not knowing whether the recipient has got it yet, you can find out via EMS Tracking. Just a few clicks and you will see the results.