Create a GEICO Policyholder Service Center Account
GEICO, referring to the Government Employment Insurance Company, is an auto insurance company which is based in the United States. It was founded in 1936 and now it is the third-largest direct writer of private auto insurance in the United States. GEICO writes private passenger auto mobile insurance in all 50 states and the District of Columbia in the U.S. It uses a direct-to-consumer sales model rather than relying on agents to sell policies and then it puts funds saved from not paying agent commissions toward the purchase of television advertising. GEICO is well known in popular culture for its advertising.
About GEICO Policyholder Service Center
GEICO has created its own policyholder service center for their customers. The services they offer at the service center include making a payment, changing customers’ address, changing customers’ coverage, getting an insurance card, adding or removing a vehicle, going paperless, filing a claim, and adding or viewing discounts and more. Customers can create an online account at the center to get convenient online services.
By creating an account at GEICO policyholder service center, you can get the services mentioned above online easily and conveniently. What is more, creating an account is easy, fast and convenient.
How to create an account at GEICO Policyholder Service Center?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to be a customer of GEICO and have your policy number handy.
- You need to be a legal adult resident of the United States and you need to have your social security number handy.
- Go to the website of GEICO policyholder service center at Service.GEICO.com and then click on the button marked “Create Account”.
- Enter the policy number, date of birth, mailing zip code, and the last 4 digits of your social security number into the required boxes, and then click on the button marked “Continue”.
- Follow instructions to create a new account and then you can use their online services.
- If you have any questions or problems, you can go to their FAQ page at https://service.geico.com/insite/loginRegistration.xhtml?CW6305D=326594.
If you are a customer of GEICO, you can go to create an account at GEICO policyholder service center to receive online services. It is really useful and helpful.