USPS, also known as the United State Postal Service, is an independent agency which works for US government. It is directly run by US Constitution which is responsible for postal service all over the country. USPS aims to provide its customers with first-class domestic mail and delivery system. It is now the 48th largest employer in America, owning more than 574,000 employees.
About the USPS Redelivery
The USPS Delivery Company provides its customers with redelivery service to allow those who have missed mails to get redelivered. You are able to arrange for a redelivery online. You can enter the date and address that you want; also you can check and edit your existing redelivery request.
Ordering redelivery service for a USPS parcel is a fairly simple, convenient, quick and easy for you to get missed mail redelivered. It just takes you a few minutes, and within a couple of clicks, your order will be arranged. And you don’t need to worry if your schedule is changed, since you can always edit an existing redelivery request, which is quite flexible as well.
How Can You Order Redelivery For A USPS Parcel?Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- Make sure that you have missed a USPS parcel.
- A device with internet access.
- Go to the USPS delivery page at: www.usps.com/redelivery Enter your basic information and information about the parcel and delivery.
- Once you have entered everything, please click "Submit" to submit your request.
- If there is any question, please refer to Customer Service website at: https://www.usps.com/help/welcome.htm.