Univision is the most popular Spanish-language television channel in the United States, often ranking just behind the five major English-language television channels. Univision is broadcast throughout the United States and has recently begun to branch out into new products and services, including the Univision Prepaid MasterCard.
About The Univision Prepaid MasterCard
The Univision Prepaid MasterCard is a prepaid value card that allows the card holder to add credit to the card and then use it to make purchases anywhere that MasterCard is accepted. The card is easy to apply for and you can get one without having a bank account or any kind of credit history, good or bad.
The Univision Prepaid MasterCard is a cheap, safe and easy way to manage your money. There is no danger of ranking up big credit card bills with punitive interest rates, because it is not a credit card. There are no minimum balance requirements or hidden fees because it is not a debit card. Put money into the card and it is safe there, and you can use it to spend in all of the millions of places that MasterCard is accepted all around the world.
How To Apply For A Univision Prepaid MasterCard Online In An Easy Way?Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A device with internet access.
- Go to the Univision Prepaid MasterCard website at: www.univisiontarjeta.com
- This website is in the Spanish language. If you would like to access the site in English, click on the link marked, "English" in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- Click on the green "SIGN UP NOW" in the middle of the page.
- Enter your personal information into the required fields and then click on the button marked, "CONTINUE."
- Make sure that all the information you’ve submitted is complete and correct and then submit your application.
- Finish the application step by step to finish the application.
- If you have any further questions about the Univision Prepaid MasterCard, please consult the FAQ at: https://www.univisiontarjeta.com/en/prepaid-cards-faqs/.