About TK Maxx
TK Maxx is a retailer which is based in the United Kingdom and has stores throughout the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany and Poland. It was founded in 1994 and it offers brand name clothing, footwear, bedding, furniture, beauty products and housewares at up to 60% off their recommended retail price.
About TK Maxx Customer Satisfaction Survey
The TK Maxx Customer Satisfaction Survey is a customer feedback questionnaire which is created by TK Maxx to measure how their customers feel about the services and products they offer. The survey is conducted online and it takes a few minutes to finish.
By taking part in the TK Maxx Customer Satisfaction Survey, you can express your satisfaction or complaints about the services and products you have received from the TK Maxx store at which you most recently shopped. What is more, after finishing the survey, you will get 10 chances to enter the sweepstakes to win £1,000.
How can you take part in the TK Maxx Customer Satisfaction Survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to have recently shopped at a TK Maxx store and still have the receipt or you must have received an invitation card from TK Maxx.
- Go to the TK Maxx Customer Satisfaction Survey website at http://ww4.empathica.com/sxml/tkmaxx/landing.html
- Choose the type of invitation you received from invitation card or receipt. Take sales receipt as an example. Click on the button marked “RECEIPT”.
- Enter the store number, register number and tran number, which you can find on your receipt, into the required boxes and then click on the button marked “ENTER”.
- Answer the survey questions and follow instructions the complete the survey.
- For more information about the official rules of the sweepstakes, you can go to http://ww4.empathica.com/sxml/tkmaxx/rules/rules_UK.htm If you need help, you can go to http://www1.empathica.com/client_rrp/help/help_files/Help_UK.html
The TK Maxx Customer Satisfaction Survey is an online survey and it only takes a few minutes to finish. You can just do it whenever you like and when you finish you will get 10 chances to win £1,000. It is worth trying.