As an international grocery and general merchandise retailer founded in 1919 and headquartered in England, Tesco is second only to Wal-Mart in profits. What's more, as a retailer it ranks third in revenues just after Wal-Mart and Carrefour. At the moment its stores are distributed in 14 countries across Asia, Europe and North America, providing a wide range of things and services such as books, clothing, electronics, financial services, and so on.
About Feedback To Tesco
Tesco invites customers who shopped at its stores to express their praises or complaints at the feedback section of its website so as to help the company improve its service. Tesco customers can give their feedback by providing the name and number of the store they shopped at.
After sharing their thoughts about their shopping experience at Tesco, customers may enjoy better service next time they visit the store by helping Tesco to improve services.
How Can You Give Your Feedback To Tesco?Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A receipt from Tesco.
- A device with Internet access.
- Go to the homepage of feedback to Tesco at: http://www.tescocomments.com, and enter Date of visit, Time of visit and Store No.. Then write down your feedback.
- Provide your Clubcard number and contact details.
- Rate the services provided by Tesco.
- For further information, refer to Contact Us website at: http://www.tesco.com/help/contact/