With over 8,000 stores, Argos is the largest retailer of general goods in the United Kingdom and Ireland as well. It stands out among the major retailers in UK as a catalogue merchant, who displays goods by catalogue which customers can read and choose their favorite. It also owns several brands of its own, such as Alba Bush, Chad Valley, Jewelry and Watches, etc.
About Tell Argos Online Survey
Tell Argos Online Survey is an online customer survey projected by Argos to hear what its customers say about their experience in any Argos stores. It is accessible at its own website, and you are not necessarily required to bring your receipt with you when enter the survey. Anyone who has visited an Argos store has the opportunity to get his or her voice heard.
It will take you about 6 minutes to finish all the survey questions. In recognition of their thanks to you for taking part in this survey, Argos is offering the opportunity to win a prize of £1,000 OR €1,000 cash in the Argos Prize Draw. Participants can participate in the survey as many times as they want when the survey is available online, but their name will only be enrolled once into the Prize Draw.
How can you take part in Tell Argos Online Survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- You need to have a computer with access to the internet.
- You need to provide your email address for notification if you win in the Prize Draw.
- You need to provide some details of your receipt if you have recently purchased something at Argos.
- Visit the website of Tell Argos Online Survey at: http://www.tellargos.co.uk
- Select the Argos store you have visited recently from a drop-down menu where all the available stores are ordered alphabetically.
- If you did not buy anything during your visit at Argos, the survey questions will directly begin.
- If you have selected that you have bought something, you will be required to enter the date and time and the transaction number which are printed on your receipt, and click "Next".
- Finish all the rest questions, and leave your email address for the notification of prize winning.
- You can check the winner list yourself at https://www.tellargos.co.uk/tellargos/winners_table.html.
- If you still have any doubts, you can read the Terms and Conditions of Tell Argos Online Survey more detailed at: https://www.tellargos.co.uk/tellargos/ts_cs.html.
It is a good chance for you to share what you think about the goods, the service, the atmosphere or decoration, or anything you want to say about Argos at the website of Tell Argos Online Survey. If you are lucky enough, you may win in the Argos Prize Draw afterward and get £1,000 OR €1,000 cash.