Shell, officially known as Royal Dutch Shell plc, is an oil and gas company whose registered office is in London and whose headquarters is in the Hague, Netherlands. It is the second largest energy company and the fifth largest company in the world, active in every area of the oil and gas industry, including exploration and production, refining, distribution and marketing, petrochemicals, power generation and trading. Shell has operations in over 90 countries with 44,000 service stations all around the world today.
About Shell Drivers’ Club
The Shell Drivers’ Club is a kind of promotion provided by Shell to their loyal customers. Shell Drivers’ Club makes driving more rewarding and cheaper by offering their club card holders some special offers or rewards which are only available to club members.
By registering to join Shell Drivers’ Club, you can get 50 bonus points. After you join the Shell Drivers’ Club, you earn at least 1 point per litre purchased at participating Shell Service Stations. If you purchase over 200 litres of Shell fuel per month, you will get a reward of 2 points per litre for the purchases you make in that month. You can redeem your points at the end of each quarter.
How can you register to join Shell Drivers' Club?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to have got your Shell Drivers’ Club card.
- Go to the Shell Drivers’ Club registration website at https://www.shellsmart.com/smart/index.html?site=en-en and then click the link on the left marked "Register".
- Enter and confirm the first 9 digits after 700405 of your Shell Drivers’ Club card into the required boxes and then click on the button marked "OK".
- Follow instructions to finish the registration process.
- If you have any problems or questions, you can go to the Shell FAQ page at https://www.shellsmart.com/smart/content.html?cid=faq&site=en-en.
If you have a car and you need to purchase fuel for your car frequently, you may want to register to join Shell Drivers’ Club to save yourself some money and fuel. Registration is easy and only takes a few minutes.