Access a SecuritE Card account online
About Missouri Department of Social Services
The Missouri Department of Social Services is a part of the Missourian state government that aims to improve the life quality of the citizens. Currently there are about 7,355 employees in the department trying to provide help for children and parents in Missouri through various programs.
About SecuritE Card
The SecuritE Card is a prepaid debit MasterCard issued by the Missouri Department of Social Services Family Support Division. The card is very reliable and secure in that it avoids the inconvenience of lost or stolen checks, expensive cashing fees and postal service delays. What's more, money can be electronically transferred from the Family Support Payment Center to the card.
Clients can get the access to their SecuritE Card account online with their card number and password. They will be able to manage their account easily and securely such as viewing balance and deposits, checking purchases and withdrawals, and so on.
How can you access a SecuritE Card account online?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- Your SecuritE Card number as well as your password.
- A computer with Internet access.
- Go to the homepage of SecuritE Card at: http://www.securitecard.com.
- Enter your 16-digit card number which can be found on the front of your card and password. Then click "Go".
- Access your card account as instructed by the website and manage your account easily and securely.
- For further information, refer to the help center of SecuritE Card at: https://portal.cardaccesssite.com/web/securite/help.
If you are a SecuritE Card holder, visit the official website of SecuritE Card and provide your card number and password to access your account online and manage it conveniently and securely.