About Tampa Hillsborough County Expressway Authority
The Tampa Hillsborough County Expressway Authority (THEA) is a regional expressway authority in Hillsborough County in Florida and it owns the Lee Roy Selmon Expressway in Tampa and two non-toll feeder roads. THEA was founded in 1963 but it began operations in 1973. It was established as a way to bring roadway infrastructure projects online sooner than was possible with conventional department of transportation funding.
About Selmon Expressway Invoice
The Lee Roy Selmon Expressway is maintained and operated by Tampa Hillsborough County Expressway Authority and it is a 14.168-mile all-electronic, limited access toll road in Hillsborough County in Florida. The Selmon Expressway Invoice is the invoice customers receive if they drive a car over this road without paying the toll.
By paying your Selmon Expressway Invoice online, you do not need to go to the transportation offices during their business hours to wait for your turn in line. You pay it online whenever and wherever you would like. It is easy, quick and convenient.
How can you pay your Selmon Expressway Invoice online?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- You need to have received a Selmon Expressway invoice.
- You need to have a credit card which can make online payments.
- Go to Selmon Expressway Invoice online payment website at https://www.tampatolls.com/olcsc/.
- Enter your account number and license plate which you can find on your invoice into the required boxes, select the State you are in from the drop-down menu, and then click on the button marked “GO”.
- Follow instructions to make the online payment.
- If you have any questions or problems, you can go to their FAQ page at http://www.tampa-xway.com/pages.aspx?ID=92810143319
Paying your Selmon Expressway Invoice online makes invoice payment much easier, faster and more convenient.