About Enhanced Recovery Company
Enhanced Recovery Company, LLC (ERC) is an Accounts Receivable Management or Collection Agency. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, it has now employed more than 900 people and has a wide diversity in multiple asset classes and account segment types.
About ERC's Interactive Customer Center
As a third party collection agency, Enhanced Recovery Company helps the lenders to collect their dues from the borrowers. ERC’s Interactive Customer Center, a full-fledged online payment system, enables the borrowers to make on-time payments.
If you have receive a notice from ERC, informing you of your payment of the money borrowed, you can now visit the website of ERC’s Interactive Customer Center. With a registered account, you can view your ERC account, establish payment terms, make and confirm a payment, sign up to receive on-line account statements, and get relevant help or suggestions online.
How can you make a payment at ERC's Interactive Customer Center?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- You need to have access to the internet.
- You need to have received a notice from ERC, in which you will find a reference number.
- Visit the website of ERC’s Interactive Customer Center at http://www.payerc.com
- If it is your first time visiting the site, you need to register first. Click the link “first time logging in?”.
- In the next page, enter your reference number located on a letter or in a recent voice message you have received from ERC.
- After clicking “Submit”, you are required to provide some personal details, including your name, address, telephone number, and set up your username and password.
- Login in your ERC account, then you will see the debt you are supposed to make payment on.
- Click “Make Payments” in the menu of “My account”, and finish the online payment with a debit or credit card with online-payment services.
- You can visit the homepage of Enhanced Recovery Company to get more details at: https://www.erccollections.com/Default.aspx.
Register an account and make your payment online at the website of ERC’s Interactive Customer Center with the reference number you have got in a reforming letter or voice message from ERC.