About the Panera Bread
Established in 1981, the Panera Bread is quick-casual bakery chain across North America with 1,591 company-owned and franchise-operated bakery-cafes in 41 states. Dedicated to drive the nationwide trend for specialty breads, Panera Bread ranks the first among US quick-casual restaurants with view to customer loyalty.
About the Panera Listens Survey
The Panera Listens Survey provides customers with an opportunity to provide feedback and comment on the service of Panera Bread. Panera Bread values the opinions of customers and make adjustments to the service accordingly. Customers will get a chance to win the Grand Prize of $2,000 after completing the survey.
How can you participate in Panera Listens Survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A valid Panera bakery-cafe number.
- Go to the Panera Listens Survey website at: www.paneralistens.com
- Enter the Panera bakery-cafe number located near the top of your receipt into the required fields and then click on the button marked “Search”.
- Complete the survey according to the instruction.
Are you a fan of Panera Bread? Have you made purchases at Panera Bread recently? Do you want to help Panera Bread improve their service and customer experience? If yes, you should participate in Panera Listens Survey. You will not only contribute to the service improvement of Panera Bread but also get a chance to win the Grand Prize as much as $2,000.