About the DSI-ITI, LLC.
DSI-ITI, LLC., founded in 1984, is the largest provider of software solutions to the corrections agencies in the U.S. The company offers products for prisons, jails, probation, parole, juvenile detention, and inmate telephones. As a worldwide leader in criminal justice and public safety automation, DSI-ITI LLC. has contracted one or more of its products in more than 470 corrections agencies across the U.S.
About the OffenderConnect
OffenderConnect is a jail financial solution provided by DSI - ITI, LLC, which enables family or friends of inmates to transfer money to a commissary account or add money to an inmate's phone account with 24 hour-a-day access. Signing up is free and takes you only a few minutes.
By creating an account at OffenderConnect Portal, you will be able to deposit money to your loved ones or add money to an inmate's phone account online, instead of driving to the facility or waiting in line to provide money for them. It is a fast, safe and convenient service, which can save you lots of time and money.
How to Create an Account at OffenderConnect Portal?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A valid email address.
- Your mailing address.
- Your phone number.
- Go to the OffenderConnect Portal website at: https://www.offenderconnect.com/portal.
- To create an account, click on the button marked "Sign Up Now".
- Read and accept the terms and conditions to progress with your Account Setup.
- Enter your personal information as required, create a password and security question, and then click on "Next".
- Select a facility to continue with the account setup process.
- Verify your information to make sure they are correct, and then click on the "Submit" button.
- Follow the instructions to complete your account creation.
- For further information, refer to OffenderConnect FAQs at: https://www.offenderconnect.com/help/help.jsp.
If you are worried whether your loved ones have enough money to buy supplies and treats at the facility canteen, or if you have troubles with making a deposit to an inmate, an OffenderConnect account is exactly what you need!