Submit Npower Meter Reading Online
About the RWE Npower.
RWE Npower was founded in 2000, headquartered in Swindon, England, UK. It is a electricity and gas supply generation company. It was formerly known as Innogy plc. and then it was acquired by RWE of Germany, in 2002 and became RWE npower plc. Volker Beckers is its CEO. Npower has many coal, natural gas, oil-fired and renewable energy power stations in the UK.
About the npower meter reading
Npower Meter reading includes dial meter, mechanical digital meter, and electronic digital meter. Dial meters are used for gas and electricity, they are difficult to read. A digital meter can be single or two rate, a single rate meter has one row of figures, and two-rate meter has two rows of figures.The electronic meter can be single or two-rate and each has just one row of figures.
By submitting npower meter reading online, you can save much time by paying online. And you can view your bills online easily. What's more, you can manage your account in a more convenient way and in a greener way with paperless bills. And it will be quicker and easier to send your meter reading.
How to submit npower meter reading online?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- An account number.
- A valid email address.
- Go to the npower meter reading website at: http://www.npower.com/meterread.
- Enter your account number, last name, postcode and email address into the requried places, and then click on the button marked,"Continue".
- Enter your personal information as required.
- For further information, refer to the npower meter reading FAQ website at: https://customerservices.npower.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/156/session/L3RpbWUvMTMxOTYxMzEwOC9zaWQvbTcyS1B2SGs%3D.
If you want to make it quicker and easier to send your meter readings, just submit npower meter reading online. It is a way to simplify your life.