Activate A NetSpend Prepaid Debit Card
NetSpend Corporation is a company that provides prepaid debit cards and some financial services to those who are un-served by traditional banks in United States. Around 60 million people have established their accounts under NetSpend help. Consumers can pay bills, purchase, invest freely with different kinds of NetSpend products, which are Prepaid debit card, gift card, travel card etc.
About the NetSpend Prepaid Debit Card
NetSpend Prepaid Debit Card was issued by various state and federal financial institutions legally. To own a NetSpend Prepaid Debit Card, you have to open an account at NetSpend, which is available by going to reload locations, accessing online or phone. It is deposit free card. And you can select your options to meet the needs.
As soon as you activate your NetSpend Prepaid Debit Card, you can start to use your card online or purchase at grocery stores, shopping malls, gas stations. Activate your card is very simple, only takes you few minutes to fill in the necessary information.
How can you activate a NetSpend Prepaid Debit Card?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- A NetSpend account.
- Go to visit https://www.netspend.com/activate/, enter 16 or 20 card number in the blank.
- Click “Activate Card” right below the blank you fill in the numbers. Then you go to next page.
- It asks you enter the 3-digit CVV number which located on the back of your card. Click “Continue” below.
- Identification information would be requested when activating, fill in the blanks correct.
Activating the NetSpend Prepaid Debit Card is quite simple and using the card is incredibly convenient, flexible and secure.