About Netflix, Inc.
Founded in 1997, Netflix, Inc. has been developing at a fast speed and is now a leading Internet subscription service provider of movies and TV programs in the world. Its business is mainly based in the United States and Canada. However, the company has been expanding quickly in recent years to other regions such as Latin America. Customers can enjoy various programs by choosing from over 450 devices to stream from Netflix to their computers and TVs.
About Netflix TV Help
Netflix TV Help is provided by Netflix, Inc. to help customers solve the problems they may run into when making their TV and digital devices to work with Netflix. Customers can find solutions for some basic problems at the Netflix How It Works FAQ. However, the Netflix TV Help is the place to go if they need more detailed information.
After accessing Netflix TV Help, customers will be able to get answers to some frequently asked questions related to general use of Netflix, free trial, instant watching, and so on. It's an easy way to get quick help.
How Can You Access Netflix TV Help?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer to browse the Netflix website.
- A Netflix account.
- Go to the Netflix TV Help at: http://www.netflix.com/tvhelp Enter your e-mail and password and click "Continue".
- Narrow down the solution to your problem as instructed.
- For solutions to the most common problems, the "How It Works" section might be a suitable place to look at: https://signup.netflix.com/HowItWorks?country=1&rdirfdc=true.
- If do-it-yourself is not your style for fixing a problem, you can turn back to the more traditional way of telephone support. Just dial 866-579-7172.
Netflix is a great way of enjoying on-demand movies and TV at home. If you haven't tried, you can taste it risk-free with the 30 day free trial. If you run into any issue when using Netflix, accessing the Netflix TV Help for a quick solution is always a good idea.