Take Part in Waste Management Total Rewards
About Waste Management Inc.
Waste Management, Inc., founded in 1894, is a U.S.-based company providing comprehensive waste management services to more than 20 million residential, industrial, municipal and commercial customers in North America. The company employs 45,000 people who are committed to maximizing resource value by offering collection, transfer, recycling and resource recovery, and disposal services.
About My Waste Management Total Rewards
My Waste Management Total Rewards, developed by Hewitt Associates LLC and AT&T, enables you to connect to human resource and benefit services. If you are a Waste Management employee, you can register for a Waste Management Total Rewards account immediately.
By taking part in your Waste Management Total Rewards, you will be able to access your benefit information easily and conveniently. You will also receive information on your health plan provider, mutual fund administrator and payroll processors.
How to Take Part in Waste Management Total Rewards?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- Your SSN number.
- Go to My Waste Management Total Rewards website at: http://www.mywmtotalrewards.com.
- Click the "Register as a New User" link at the upper right of the page.
- Enter your last 4 digits of your SSN number and your birth date to verify your identity, and then click on the button marked "Continue".
- Follow the instructions to create a User ID and complete your registration.
- Once completed, you will be able to access your benefit information on this site.
- For further information, refer to My WM Total Rewards Legal Information at: https://web1mydirectory.com/version7/participant/content_w.screen?name=Legal.
If you are a Waste Management employee, register for a Waste Management Total Rewards account to access your benefit information. It is easy and convenient.