About Michaels Stores
Founded in 1984 in Texas, Michaels Stores have been developing at a fast speed and now it is the largest arts and crafts retail chain in America. At the moment there are more than 1,040 Michaels Stores in almost every state of the U.S., providing a wide range of products and services such as crafts, framing, floral, DIY home decorators, and so on.
About Michaels Survey
The Michaels Survey is organized by Michaels Stores in order to find out customers' attitudes and feelings towards their visit to the stores. Customers need to provide their shopping information such as store and transaction number, date of visit, e-mail, etc. in order to participate in the survey.
After completing all the questions in the survey, customers will be entered into the sweepstakes drawing to win a $500 gift card. Also customers will be able to have a much more enjoyable visit to Michaels Stores as the company will improve its service based on their feedback to better satisfy their needs.
How can you take part in Michaels Survey?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- Your store number, transaction number and date of visit which can be found in the receipt.
- Your e-mail address.
- Go to the homepage of Michaels Survey at: http://www.mysteryshopreports.com/michaels, and click on the link marked, "I agree, Continue with survey".
- Enter your shopping details as well as your e-mail address and click "Next".
- Complete the survey questions as instructed by the website.
- For further information, refer to the homepage of Michaels Survey at: http://www.mysteryshopreports.com/michaels
If you recently shopped at Michaels Stores and want to share your shopping experience with Michaels staff, take part in Michaels Survey immediately! And, you will get a chance to win a $500 gift card!