ADP, short for Automatic Data Processing, is a global leading company that specializes in business outsourcing solutions, including human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions. It gets a AAA credit rating from Standard & Poor's (S&P) and Moody's. Only four companies in US get this credit.
About the ADP Retirement Services
My Plan is a benefits administration product created by APD. It provides retirement management for plan participants. You are allowed to view your account summary, view or change your contribution election, transfer funds, model a loan and request a loan, request or download a withdrawal or termination form, view and print your transaction details, view descriptions of the funds in your company's plan, view educational materials, etc.
A reasonable plan for your retirement management is very crucial for your future financial security. My Plan will help you know your goals for retirement, understand the appropriate investments that will meet your goals, and subsequently move in the right direction. In this way, your retirement life will be guaranteed.
How can you manage your retirement plan online?
Before you begin, you will need to prepare the following:
- A computer with internet access.
- Your Social Security Number.
- A valid Personal Identification Number.
- Go to the My Plan website at: www.mykplan.com
- Read "Terms and Conditions" and then click on the button marked “I agree”.
- Enter your Social Security Number as your User ID, enter your default Personal Identification Number as the Password, and then click on the button marked "Log In".
- For further information, refer to the My Plan FAQ at: www.mykplan.com/participantsecure_net/faq/mykplan_faq.aspx
Are you concerned about your retirement life? Are afraid that your future financial security can not be guaranteed? Do you want to make plans for a better retirement life? If yes, you should participate in My Plan and receive support from ADP. It will help you achieve a care-free retirement life.